- Accuracy- look at who is the host of the site to know whether or not it can be trusted to be accurate.
- Authority- examine the site closely for information about the author of the information given or check for references
- Objectivity- Check to see if the site is sponsored by an organization that would show if the information is bias.
- Currency- Check when the page was last updated.
- Coverage- Compare the site to other sites with similiar information to see if it has covered the topic you’re researching.